Weed Control Program in Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, CO & Surrounding Areas
Our weed control treatments are effective against a variety of weeds, including dandelion, clover, chickweed, and more.
Weeds are a multi-faceted problem, as they not only drag down the curb appeal of your property but also steal nutrients and resources from your grass. Luckily, when you sign up for our weed control program, we can make weeds a problem of the past! Our weed control program includes multiple treatments throughout the year and is effective at eliminating a variety of weeds that are common to our area, including dandelion, clover, chickweed, and more. What's more, this program also includes multiple fertilization treatments so that your grass always has the nutrients it needs to thrive. We know that different lawns have different needs, which is why we offer 3 different weed control programs for you to choose from.
We offer our weed control program to property owners in Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, CO, and throughout the surrounding areas. Give us a call at (970) 434-5440 to schedule this service today!
Our Weed Control Schedule
At Mesa Turf Masters, our weed control program also includes fertilization treatments and consists of 6 visits overall, 5 of which will include weed control treatments. Below is a breakdown of our weed control schedule and what each visit includes:
- Visit 1 - During our first visit, we will apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to prevent weeds from sprouting on your lawn and a post-emergent treatment to target any existing weeds. We will also apply a liquid fertilizer treatment to your lawn to give it a boost of nutrients.
- Visit 2 - During our second visit, we will apply the same treatments as we did during our first visit.
- Visit 3 - This visit includes a post-emergent weed control treatment and another liquid fertilization treatment.
- Visit 4 - For our fourth visit, we will spot spray any existing weeds and apply another round of liquid fertilizer to your lawn.
- Visit 5 - Our fifth visit includes a post-emergent weed control treatment and another liquid fertilization treatment.
- Visit 6 - For our final visit of the year, we apply a granular, turf-builder fertilizer treatment to provide your grass with the nutrients it needs to make it through the winter.
All of our treatments are pet-safe after they have had time to dry!
We offer 3 weed control programs for you to choose from.
We understand that different property owners have different needs, which is why we offer 3 weed control programs for you to choose from - Basic, Premium, and Master.
- Basic - Our Basic program includes everything that was outlined in the previous section.
- Premium - Our Premium program includes everything in the Basic program as well as three organic root treatments, which will be applied during the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th visits.
- Master - Our Master program includes everything in our Premium program as well as core aeration in the spring and priority scheduling benefits.
Our weed control treatments are effective against a variety of weeds.
The weed control treatments that we use are effective against a variety of weeds that are common in the Grand Junction, CO, area, including:
- And more!
Give us a call today to sign up for our weed control program.
If you're tired of dealing with a weed-infested lawn, it's time to give us a call. At Mesa Turf Masters, we offer a weed control program that includes multiple visits throughout the year so that you can enjoy a weed-free lawn. We offer this service to property owners in Grand Junction, Fruita, Palisade, CO, and throughout the surrounding areas. Give us a call at (970) 434-5440 to sign up for our weed control program today!